Author Topic: Futadom World - Binding Sim v0.7.4 "Mallory the Goddess Part Three"  (Read 2225 times)

GamerX

Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.7.4] [F.W.G.B.S.]   

FutadomWorld the Game - Binding Sim is creating Adult Games

Updated: 01-March-2021   
Genre:  ADV, 2DCG, Animated, Futanari, Dating Sim,Patreon Game, Gay,BDSM, Slave,Anal
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: FutadomWorld
Version: v0.7.4 "Mallory the Goddess Part Three"
Language: English
Size:  2.79 GB

About This Game:
Futadom World - Binding Sim is a dating simulator game. If you're familiar with the flash games Sim Girl or Ganguro Girls, you'll see exactly what it is about. It is a kind a simulation game where you play a guy looking for love. This game is a bit different. Your goal is to choose a character among many, and seduce them... before someone else decides you might be better as a slave.
To do so, you'll have to study, go to the gym, buy clothes, work, earn money, develop your sexual stats and talk to your futa crush.?

Changelog v0.7.4 "Mallory the Goddess Part Three"
Additional six Mallory dates.
-Marital Arts now available in the Rec Center
-An (optional) pee scene
-Instead of being a snake-tongued megalomaniac-the perverse combination of Martin Luther and Sarah Palin-Mallory is now a vulnerable, sensitive character with human insecurities
-Just kidding, no she's not.
-Hidden Renee Bad End with MILFy goodness
-Weird bondage stuff with G-MILFy goodness

My Futa Valentine
Our FutaDomWorld Side Story, My Futa Valentine, is now complete. It's a short kinetic novel set in the FDW universe, exploring a fetish we haven't much touched on.

Screen:

Futa_Dom_World-v0.7.4-pc.rar

Futa_Dom_World-v0.7.4-pc.rar

My futa Valentine side game
MyFutaValentine-1.0-pc.zip
MyFutaValentine-1.0-pc.zip